Architectural Sales Representative Northern California
MIR Mosaic is looking for an experienced Architectural Sales Representative in Northern California Territory.
The Architectural Representative is responsible for increasing commercial sales in designated sales territory by calling on Architects, Designers and National Accounts for the purpose of obtaining proprietary specifications for MIR mosaic products.
Ideal candidate must be energetic, motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent sales and customer service skills. Knowledge of the Tile industry is a MUST .This is a very demanding position.
– Identifies and establishes relationships with the architectural and design firms
– Travels throughout assigned region to call on regular and prospective customers including Architects, Designers, Developers, General Contractors and National Accounts.
– Pursues new and maintains existing National Accounts.
– Performs regular product knowledge seminars with architectural and design firms using the proper presentation tools like samples, power point presentation programs, and appropriate literature.
– Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all MIR Mosaic products
– Responds to the marketplace by providing value through being a knowledgeable rep with quick follow up.
Candidates should have:
– BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training or working experience.
– Minimum of 3 years experience in tile industry
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Excellent customer relationship skills
– Good analytical skills in determining customers’ needs and offering solutions
– Basic Computer knowledge
– Strong leadership and organizational skills
– Ability to travel frequently throughout the sales territory
- Paid holidays after ninety (90) days (New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving Day);
- Paid Vacation earned and accrued after six (6) months with the company;
- Health Coverage plan;
- Dental and Vision plan;
- Employee discount on tiles after six (6) months of employment.
We offer competitive salary and an environment of creativity and growth.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time