Social Media Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Social Media/Digital Marketing Manager. Ideal candidate must be energetic, motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented individual with strong experience in communications, social media and content development. As a Social Media Marketing manager, you will have to introduce and execute social media marketing strategies that will help the company grow. In this position, you will use the best marketing practices to develop the brand awareness across social media platforms, network of our dealers and through E-Commerce retail channels.
If you want to become part of a fun and amazing company, you have come to the right place! This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Continuously build the company’s social media platforms through campaigns and content generation.
- Design and implement comprehensive social media marketing strategies to create awareness of MIR Mosaic brand.
- Plan and execute campaigns for product promotion, launching of new product lines and etc.
- Create a process of receiving a feedback on our products from online community.
- Manage and oversee the company’s e-commerce business efforts
- Head the planning and execution of the marketing to promote products to online customers
- Monitor and evaluate marketing campaign results on a daily basis in coordination with company goals and benchmarks.
- Build positive brand awareness.
- Collaborate with other departments to troubleshoot any issues related to products marketing.
- Answering customer questions/comments on social media and responding to them in a timely manner. Collaborating with other departments to find the appropriate responses on inquiries as needed.
- Keeping company up to date with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Assist with ad copy and product listings for our retail sales channels
- Developing a comprehensive strategy on development of online sales channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, business or a related field required
- Knowledge of e-commerce and internet marketing.
- Knowledge about SEM and SEO concepts and how to execute them.
- 2-5 years of social media and community marketing experience
- Passionate about marketing and interior design.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, content generation experience preferred
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized, while working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- in-depth knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Houzz
- Strong knowledge of social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Internet software, project management software; Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud including but not limited to Photoshop and InDesign.
- Paid holidays after ninety (90) days (New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving Day);
- Paid Vacation earned and accrued after six (6) months with the company;
- Health Coverage plan;
- Dental and Vision plan;
- Employee discount on tiles after six (6) months of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We offer competitive salary and an environment of creativity and growth.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com