Material Handler/ Warehouse worker
We areseeking an experienced warehouse worker/material handler in San Jose, CA warehouse.
We are looking for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
- Processing incoming freight in a timely manner and load and unload vehicles.
- Reading customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to assemble customer orders from stock and place order on pallet or shelves.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Completing all paperwork pertaining to inventory: shipping confirmations, receiving confirmations, purchase orders, packing lists, open orders, order check-off, invoices, and shipping labels.
- Ensuring complete accuracy of inventory at all times.
- Labeling all orders and back stock clearly.
- Participation in the cycle counting program.
- Proper use of equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, to move inventory.
- Recording amounts of product received and distributed.
- Cleaning the warehouse.
- Shipping/delivering the orders.
- Material handling.
- Performing other duties required.
- Communicating in professional manner with the team member and customers.
- Making the sample boards;
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of warehouse experience preferred;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, WCS and ERP programs) prefered;
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, averaging, percentages);
- Ability to effectively plan, communicate the plan and hold self and team members accountable to the plan
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- High problem solving skills;
- Critical thinking and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Dependability and punctuality
- Self motivation
- Ability to work quickly and take on additional responsibilities as needed
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you.
We offer our employees the following benefits:
— Health Coverage
— Dental and Vision plans
— Paid Holidays
— Paid vacations
— Performance bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive salary and an environment of creativity and growth.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org