Outside Sales Representative, Colorado
We are looking for an experienced Outside Sales and Architectural Representative for the state of Colorado.
Ideal candidate must be energetic, motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent sales and customer service skills. Knowledge of the industry is a MUST .This is a very demanding position.
If you want to become part of a fun and amazing company, you have come to the right place! This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Increasing business by selling products to existing customers
- Establishing new business through analysis of assigned territory to identify new customers
- Prospecting and identification of key distributors and dealers.
- Identifying and establishing relationships with the architectural and design firms
- Development of comprehensive marketing and sales plan for the territory.
- Traveling throughout assigned region to visit existing and prospective customers
- Regular product knowledge seminars to distributors, retail showrooms, architectural and design firms using the proper presentation tools.
- Creating brand awareness with designers, architects, and builders.
- Developing in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all MIR Mosaic products
- Delivering professional service through consultative sales
- Responding to the marketplace by providing value through being a knowledgeable rep with quick follow up.
- BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training or working experience.
- Interior design background strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in tile industry
- In depth knowledge of distributors, dealers, architects, designers, builders within territory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Good analytical skills in determining customers’ needs and offering solutions
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the sales territory
- Paid holidays after ninety (90) days (New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving Day);
- Paid Vacation earned and accrued after six (6) months with the company;
- Health Coverage plan;
- Dental and Vision plan;
- Employee discount on tiles after six (6) months of employment.
We offer competitive salary and an environment of creativity and growth.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time